We’d like to invite you to the 2019 edition of the MIT AI Conference. In the fourth edition of this AI conference, we will focus on the Future of Computing - the rise of Artificial Intelligence and how innovators are leveraging AI to drive new use cases and achieve better outcomes across industries. In particular, we will focus on the following AI areas:
- Future of Computing - how hardware and infrastructure innovations are enabling AI
- Intelligent RPA & Automation - AI-driven applications in new use cases across industries
- Autonomous Vehicles - how AV companies are driving innovation with AI
- AI in Healthcare - how AI is being used to improve healthcare outcomes
- AI for Social Good - how AI is being used to create a better world
MIT AI Conference embodies MIT’s tradition of “mens et manus” - applying technology for real-world impact - by convening a cross-section of leading academics, engineers, business executives, investors, and other experts and luminaries.
No vendor driven talks. No sales pitch. No Small Talk. No hype. No fluff. Deep learning - MIT Style - Drink from a firehose!
What we have in store for you:
- Inspiring keynotes and practical, information-rich sessions that explore the latest advances and best practices in AI
- Case studies designed to investigate tools, algorithms, and applications more deeply
- Networking opportunities with hundreds of other engineers, researchers, developers, program and product managers, innovation officers, and other deep learning professionals
- A vibrant networking opportunity / "hallway track" for attendees and speakers to discuss where they are leading the Future of Computing
What you'll take away this year:
- Stories about real business results companies are getting right now
- Latest strategies around deployment — mixing data science and domain knowledge — that will help you get an edge on your competitors
- Top technologies and trends around AI and data
- Disruptive technologies to keep an eye on
- Practical lessons to take with you and implement into your AI agenda
We have our third annual AI Idol competition - where founders from the most promising private companies will be presenting.
Past Participants of AI Idol have met investors, found great talent to recruit, and formed industry partnerships and relationships at the event. Our past AI Idol participants have subsequently raised over $200m of capital from some of the leading investors:
Dashbot - $6m
Bessemer Ventures, Samsung NEXT, ff Venture, Bertelsmann, Runa Capital
Fireflies.ai - $5m
from Canaan, Right Side Capital, Acceleprise
Proven - seed round
Belcorp, UpHonest, FJ Labs, YC
Skyline.ai - $25m
Sequoia, JLL Spark, TLV Partners
RealWear - $100M
Qualcomm Ventures, Bose Ventures, Teradyne, MentorsFund, JP Morgan
UnifyID - $20m
NEA, Andreessen Horowitz
Voicea - $20m
GV, Battery Ventures, GGV Capital, Salesforce Ventures - Acquired by Cisco!
Together, we will delve into how frontier technologies built on AI will shape the future and learn about the computing innovations being developed by companies ranging from early-stage startups to the largest corporations. In doing so, we will become better-prepared to bring these technologies from concept to reality, shape how they are deployed at scale, and inspire each other to solve for a better world.
You won’t want to miss this conference. Tickets are limited and prices will go up - you can get yours here.
Date and Time
Saturday, September 14, 2019
09:00 AM - 06:00 PM PT
Add this event to Calendar
4290 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA, 94306
26+SpeakersSuggest a Speaker
20+CompaniesView 2018 Gallery
We are gathering the world's leading and most inspired thinkers from multiple disciplines to inspire your organization to build real-world AI solutions.
Interested in sponsoring?
the sponsorship prospectus for the
MIT AI conference 2019
The world's smartest minds
From Amazon to Zeta Venture Partners, we've got an insanely smart group of folks who will discuss where they see the Future of AI and the opportunities that have them excited.
Our Partners & Supporters
We've got an insanely smart group of folks who will discuss where they see the Future of AI and the opportunities that have them excited.
New to the MIT Club of Northern California?
Enjoy access to members-only events, early access to popular events, member pricing, vote for board members, and other members-only benefits.
PeninsulaMITCNC Event Wed, Oct 16 / 6:00 pm PT
1500 Seaport Blvd.
Redwood City, CA, 94063