MIT AI Conference 2020: AI for a Better World
Discover how AI is being used to uncover new opportunities across industries
Artificial Intelligence is transforming industries and creating massive new opportunities.
In the fourth edition of this AI conference, we will explore the latest advancements in AI and learn how innovators are using them to drive new use cases across industries and making a Better World.
Every session offers actionable insights into the rapidly evolving AI landscape and its impact on business and society. Each day will feature different tracks, including:
- Future of Health - drug discovery, personalized medicine, telehealth, and mental health
- Future of Economy - Fintech and the economic forces and that are affecting and affected by technology and what this means for you
- Future of Learning - new modes of education and emerging technologies that enable deeper engagement
- Future of Work - the changing job landscape, remote and on-demand work, and technologies that enhance productivity
- Future of Infrastructure and Supply Chain - transporting people, providing goods and services, managing logistics, and providing connectivity
- Future of Media and Entertainment - new forms of news, modes of entertainment, and what the future could look like according to science fiction
- AI Idol: innovative AI startup pitch competition
- AI Awards: recognizes innovative work of individuals and / or groups who exemplify MIT's mission to serve the nation and the world through science and technology
Wherever you are - your living room, home office, etc. - the conference will be enabled by an online platform designed for hosting virtual events.
We gather an insanely smart group of folks from leading academics to investors from entrepreneurs to executives - who discuss where they see the Future of AI and the opportunities that have them excited. Previous speakers have included:
Entrepreneurs: Kyle Vogt (Founder and CTO of Cruise), Adam D’Angelo (Founder & CEO of Quora), Anant Bhardwaj (CEO and Founder of Instabase), Andrew Feldman (CEO and Co-founder of Cerebras Systems), Mary Lou Jepsen (CEO and Founder of Openwater), Matt Park (Head of Business at Scale AI), Othman Laraki (CEO and Co-founder of Color Genomics), and......
Executives: Megan Smith (3rd United States CTO), Anmol Madan (Chief Data Scientist of Livongo), Danny Lange (VP of AI and Machine Learning at Unity Technologies), Paula Goldman (Chief Ethical Officer of Salesforce), Ted Goldstein (Chief AI Officer of Anthem), Zeenat Patrawala (Partner Development at Google Brain), Zoubin Ghahramani (Chief Scientist of Uber) Kelley Rivoire (Head of Data at Stripe), Luc Vincent (EVP of Autonomous Driving Tech at Lyft), and......
Investors: Aileen Lee (Founder & Partner at Cowboy Ventures), Ann Miura-Ko (Co-founding Partner of Floodgate), Hermant Taneja (Managing Director at General Catalyst), Keith Rabois (General Partner at Khosla Ventures), Mark Gorenberg (Managing Director at Zetta Venture Partners) and......
Researchers & Professors: Dina Katabi (Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at MIT), James DiCarlo (Department Head of Brain and Cognitive Sciences at MIT), Dawn Song (Professor, UC Berkeley & CEO and Founder of Oasis Labs), Greg Brockman (Chairman and CTO of OpenAI, former CTO of Facebook) and .....
.... and many others.
General Admission tickets can be found here.