Please log in for access to MITCNC member pricing
$35 MITCNC Members + Guests, $50 Non-members
(Minimum age of 10, maximum 3 guests)
Join the club! Buy your membership HERE
Levi's Stadium is the first state-of-the art NFL stadium to have achieved LEED Gold certification. The MIT-special guided tour will take you around the stadium where you'll experience the key technologies featured in the stadium including their LEED aspects, solar electricity system, water recycling, wi-fi, real-time fan engagement system, video screens, among others. The tour also plans to tour the Press Level, Club and Suite levels, and a locker room.
With this tour, you will have access to the 20,000 sq. ft. museum celebrating the 49er's past, present and future. The museum is dedicated to its values of education, innovation, and heritage and is committed to serving as an exciting, engaging home for fans of all ages. Thousands of school children take field trips to the museum to hear about how physics applies to football.
Since the tour is on a day without a big event, parking is free.
Please refer to the following website for location of parking lots: http://www.levisstadium.com/
The City Parking Garage (Yellow Lot #1) has 49 electric vehicle charging stations through Chargepoint.
Stadium features include:
- A "Connectivity Structure" and WiFi backbone that includes 1200 access points installed with 70 miles of WiFi cabling, and 40Gb/s internet capacity.
- The stadium is located on a sustainable site with accessible public transportation and bike path to lower greenhouse gases.
- The stadium will self-consume PV-electricity generated from its three NRG Energy solar-paneled pedestrian bridges and its one solar-paneled roof deck—the NRG Solar Terrace.
- 100% of the wood used in the Citrix Owners Suites is reclaimed wood from a local airplane hangar at Moffett Field in Mountain View, CA.
- The stadium is using recycled and reclaimed building products where possible.
- The stadium features a 27,000 square foot “Green Roof” on the top of the stadium’s suite tower.
- The stadium will use reclaimed water for both potable and non-potable uses such as the playing field irrigation water.
- The stadium’s concessionaire is focused on working with local suppliers to fulfill its farm-to-table menus, and will be composting and recycling to the greatest extent possible.
Make this an outing with the family, and enjoy lunch at the on-site Michael Mina facility or other nearby restaurants.
Date and Time
Sunday, May 07, 2017
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM PT
4900 Marie P. DeBartolo Way, Santa Clara, CA 95054 View Map