Casual Morning Of Conversations & Connections
Join fellow MIT alum for a coffee & chat at a local coffee shop near you!
Second Sunday of every month we'll be holding these around the Bay Area.
Join us in 13 different locations this month! You will choose the location on the registration page. Exact location will be listed on your confirmation email.
Want to host in your area? We're looking for volunteers! Contact us!
- San Ramon / Danville - Liming Tian SM'10 at The Lot in City Center at Bishop Ranch (coffee shop in the LOT lounge)
- Monterey - Michael Schimpf '87 at P.G. Juice n' Java
- Oakland - Sven Chilton at Tertulia Coffee
- Palo Alto - Nelson Lin SM '87, PhD '91 at Palo Alto Cafe
- Sacramento - Benigno Salazar at Old Soul at The Weatherstone
- San Mateo - Walt Shjeflo '74 at Fiero Caffe
- Santa Cruz - Paul Seever at Scott's Valley Coffee
- SF Marina - Mark Cramer at Equator Coffees. If the weather is bad (raining) the backup location will be next door at Goody Cafe
- SF SoMa - Li Sun & Ketan Nayak at The Creamery
- SF Sunset - David Golden at Andronico's Community Market (community room; not the coffee bar)
- Sonoma - Susanne von Rosenberg & Julie Conger at Peet's Coffee
- San Jose - Jerry Marks at The Purple Onion
- Vacaville/Davis - Christian Santoso at The Barn and Pantry
Want to purchase a Talk Nerdy to Me customized coffee mug? Click here to purchase & we'll ship it to you:
Talk Nerdy To Me Coffee Cup!