We will share insights, best practices on next steps to help you keep down the jobless claims
- FFCRA: Families First Coronavirus Response Act: link
- Tax credits for the cost of providing employees with COVID-19-related leave
- Up to $10K, or up to $2K for care of another, including home schooling
- ERC: Employee Retention Credit: $5K/employee: link
- EIDL: Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Loan Advance: link
- 15-min application process -- online starting March 30
- PPP: Paycheck Protection Program: link, new app from Treasury
- You apply through a private lender
- applications accepted starting April 3
- Self-employed/independent contractors can apply beginning April 10
We encourage all job creators — up to 500 employees, or just yourself as a sole proprietor or independent contractor — to start your research now if you have not already.
We encourage MITCNC members to check out the sba Slack channel for realtime knowledge sharing.
In exchange for the value you receive from this event, we ask that you make a donation (in an amount of your choosing) to the MIT COVID-19 Response Funds.
MITCNC alums: Please make sure you are a current member of the club before registering. If you are unsure or would like to join the club, click here.