Introduction to Sustainable and Tax-Efficient Investing Seminar with Q&A.
OBJECTIVE: Personalized steps you can take in 2019 to improve your ① long-term investment performance and ② impact + networking.
Improve your ability to manage your investments for:
① Net Performance, after fees & taxes
- get tax-smart before year-end.
② Impact, as defined by the metrics that matter to you, for example:
- climate change/carbon emissions
- labor rights
- education, etc.
The seminar-style format will cover:
- a) Tax Impacts: get tax-smart.
- This is your #1 drag on building wealth
- b) Sustainable/impact/“ESG” or responsible investing primer:
- Dispelling the myths
- Reviewing your options and trade-offs of funds, green bonds, direct-indexing, etc
- c) Advice for alumni-entrepreneurs and angel/private equity/real estate investors
- What your CPA or attorney may have left out
And will be followed by a breakout in each area for more specific Q&A and/or sharing of best practices + networking.
Submit your questions/comments so we can get them addressed before/during the breakouts: email@example.com
The event will be hosted at Hanson Bridgett, first law firm to become a certified B corporation: https://bcorporation.net
Please bring your photo ID for building security and be sure to sign-up early so we can you included on the guest list.
Date and Time
Monday, December 02, 2019
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM PT
Networking & Light Apps
05:00 PM - 06:00 PM Seminar
06:00 PM - 07:30 PM Networking
07:30 PM - 08:00 PM
Hanson Bridgett 425 Market Street, 26th Floor
San Francisco, CA, 94105
Jason R. Escamillaje@alum.mit.edu