MITCNC is hosting a financial literacy virtual camp for kids from August 10-14th!
- Introduction to basic financial terms — words they hear regularly like stocks, Tesla shares, “the stock market".
- What is money?
- Saving vs. spending vs. borrowing.
- Interest, inflation & taxes.
- Sustainable investing.
- We will have a mock investment game: they will build and manage a mini-portfolio.
- And we’ll poll the group on Day-1 to leave room for them to add to the topics.
Limited capacity! SOLD OUT - But you can join the Waitlist. We will confirm waitlist signups by Sunday Evening.
Please make sure you are a current member of your local club before registering. If you are unsure please ask your club representative or if you would like to join MIT Club of Northern California, click here.