Explore this unique museum after-hours!! Discover the deepest depths of the oceans, travel to the tops of rainforests, and blast off into space at your own private planetarium show. After milk and cookies, roll out your sleeping bag in an exhibit area like the flooded forest tunnel, Philippine Coral Reef, or even near Claude, the albino alligator! In the morning, rise-and-shine for breakfast time at the Academy Café—and continue your adventure with complimentary next-day admission to the museum. Ticket includes:
- Overnight stay in an exhibit area
- Live animal presentation
- Rainforest access until 8 pm
- Planetarium showings
- Late night snack and early morning breakfast
- Overnight parking in Music Concourse Garage
- Next day admission to the museum
- Sleepovers are open to children ages 5-17. An adult chaperone (25 and older) must accompany every group of no more than five children. No persons 25 and older may participate in the sleepover unless accompanied by a child for whom the adult is responsible. Similarly, no unaccompanied children may participate in the Sleepover. People between the ages of 18 and 24 are welcome, but may not serve as chaperones.
- The Academy requires each adult and child attending a sleepover to electronically sign a waiver of liability in advance. You will receive the link to the waiver ahead of time. No one can be admitted without having completed their waiver.
- After the Sleepover ends at 8 AM, the museum must be vacated to prepare for opening. Since next-day admission to the museum is included with your sleepover ticket, feel free to get your hand stamped and re-enter when the building opens to the public for the day.
- If you are a member of the Academy, there is an even further discounted price of $95.20. Please sign-up on the Academy's member portal and join us at the museum!
Registration will close on 10/8 so register now!