MIT Alum Weekly Happy Hour
Are you working from home? Are you lonely? Do you miss human interaction? Did you finally get your home office setup looking good?
Then join us weekly for our MIT Alum Weekly Happy Hour!!
Before logging into the Zoom session that will be provided following registration, keep in mind the following questions to have you jumpstart into the conversation ....
- What are your goals and challenges these days?
- What is your self-care routine like?
- What MIT virtual events you’ve enjoyed recently?
- What do you miss most about after being Sheltered in Place?
- What are you enjoying most about being Sheltered in Place?
- What books/shows you are binge-reading/watching?
Bring your own beverage, snack, dinner!
Whatever you please because Happy Hour is at the comfort of your own home!
Cheers and see you Thursday evening!
Please make sure you are a current member of your local club before registering. If you are unsure please ask your club representative or if you would like to join MIT Club of Northern California, click here.
Virtual EventMITCNC Event Thu, Oct 13 / 5:00 pm PT Info and Registration
San FranciscoMITCNC Event Mon, Oct 24 / 6:00 pm PT
Spark Social SF
601 Mission Bay Boulevard North
San Francisco, CA, 94158