An exclusive, breakthrough event featuring the most innovative minds leveraging the power of AI. The event will take place April 13, 2023 at the Samberg Conference Center at MIT.
Imagination in Action is based on the principal that innovation starts with a spark of inspiration. Speaker announcements coming soon.
We will explore the opportunities where AI can solve real business pain points. We have organized dozens of events and for this one we are building a great group of founders and startups.
In addition to 10 Keynote speakers we will also have panels on personalization, risk assessment, predictive analytics, and decision-making. Agenda coming soon!
- What: Access to a diverse audience of entrepreneurs, investors, and startups passionate about AI's potential to transform the world.
- Opportunity: To network and exchange ideas with some of the brightest minds in the industry, including researchers, and student AI & ML clubs.
- Coverage: Exposure to Forbes coverage of the event and high-quality video recording to capture the day.
- Future: Insights that potentially set the agenda for the next wave of AI innovation.
- Hosted: At the world-renowned hub of innovation and technology - MIT.
- Objective: educating and motivating startups, founders, and entrepreneurs on what it takes to build successful companies in the AI space.
- Participants: Range of entrepreneurs, investors, and startups who are passionate about the potential of AI, ML, and Data science to transform the world. Engage with like-minded individuals and learn from some of the industry's most successful entrepreneurs who are shaping the future of AI-powered businesses. From the MIT community we anticipate a diverse audience that includes the MIT AI Venture Studio class of entrepreneurs working on AI projects.
- Exploration: The opportunities where AI can solve real business pain points. We have organized dozens of events and for this one we are building a great group of founders and startups. In addition to 10 Keynote speakers we will also have panels on
- AI & personalization
- AI & Risk Assessment
- AI & Predictive Analytics
- AI & Decision-making
Date and Time
Thursday, April 13, 2023
6:00 AM - 1:00 PM PT
MIT Samberg Conference Center 50 Memorial Dr
Cambridge, MA, 02142