Digital transformations have triggered a data explosion that only AI can handle.
EmTech Digital brings together MIT Technology Review’s trusted editorial team with today’s global AI leaders to discuss the most impactful breakthroughs and barriers. Hear real-world execution strategies, get practical takeaways, and take a pragmatic look at how business leaders are using AI today and what’s coming next.
EmTech Digital speakers include MIT alumni and faculty who are changing the way we think about and use AI.
Alumni Speakers & Faculty
- Natasha Jaques PhD ’20 – Google Brain
- Tony Jebara SM ’98, PhD ’02 – Spotify
- Fiona Tan ’91 – Wayfair
- David Simchi-Levi – Director, Data Science Lab, MIT
- Zenna Tavares PD ’20, PhD ’20 – Columbia University
- Raquel Urtasun Sotil PD ’06 – Waabi
- Jianxiong Xiao PhD ’13 – AutoX
- Joseph Lehar PhD ’91 – Owkin
- Andrew Ng SM ’98 – Landing AI
When registering, use the discount code: MITALUMD22