Cleantech Open Presents
Applications are open for the 2018 Cleantech Open Accelerator
Cleantech Open is the world's leading cleantech accelerator. We are a values-driven network of pro bono professionals dedicated to find, fund and fosterentrepreneurs with big ideas that address today’s most urgent energy, environmental and economic challenges.
Cleantech Open works with early-stage clean technology companies across a variety of industries. The accelerator is a six-month program designed to connect cleantech entrepreneurs with the people, resources, and visibility to help their business succeed. Cleantech Open's global network of cleantech experts, leaders, and partners provide entrepreneurs critical opportunities and support to help their business maximize its chance of success.
Applications deadline is May 1!
What's in it for you?
Selected companies will have access to a suite of exclusive, top-tier resources, including:
- Prizes: The US Cleantech Open awards over $500,00in cash, investment and in-kind services to regional and national showcase winners across the US
- World-Class Mentoring: Receive intensive, tailored mentoring from experienced business experts. Gain access to one of the world's only cleantech-specific expert networks, with hundreds of highly-skilled business professionals
- Networking: Plug into (and become part of) a powerful national network of influencers and entrepreneurs. Connect with potential mentors, investors, and partners as you grow your company.
- Visibility: Showcase your startup to investors, strategic partners, and customer through a variety of events and media channels
- Hands-On Training: 12-week series of intensive workshops and boot-camps to prepare you for success at every stage of your company's development.
What types of companies apply?
- Energy Generation, Distribution, Storage and Efficiency
- Chemicals and Advanced Materials
- Information and Communications Techniques
- Green Building & Materials
- Agriculture, Water & Waste
More than that, you're winning the opportunity to advance your company faster than you imagined, gain a reputation in the clean technology sector, and create the world and the future that you envision.
So, If you want to successfully build and launch an impactful cleantech start-up, we invite you to apply for the Cleantech Open and join one of the greatest, largest, and longest-standing cleantech accelerators in the world. Be a part of something great; be a part of creating something even greater.
Learn more and apply here:https://www.cleantechopen.org/en/page/us-accelerator-en-1
MITCNC Event Wed, Oct 5 / 6:00 pm PT
Computer History Museum
1401 N. Shoreline Blvd.
Mountain View, CA, 94043