Join us for our 2020 annual meeting - a smorgasbord of small-group activities and informal chats, online (zoom) in the age of covid-19. Meet other MIT alums and families and hear about club plans for 2021; vote on the next slate of board members, and give your opinions.
Small-group discussions and breakout sessions will include:
- Learn to Beatbox with Arun Saigal
- Professional track info sessions: Tech; Startups; Energy + Environment; Health + Life Sciences
- K-12 and Family event brainstorming & info session
- Social Track info & brainstorming; small-group Circles info & brainstorming
- Lifelong learning recommendation group
- Favorite book recommendation group (for future Book Club sessions)
- Informal chat for Product Managers
- Local area chats: Sacramento/Davis; North Bay/Marin; Mendocino/Redwoods
- Kids Session with Design Squad host Nate Ball
- Kids Session: Make a model satellite out of paper
Please let us know which you are most interested in, here.
A schedule breakdown and a link to join the event will be provided closer to the event date.
Please note: This event is for MITCNC Members & Families only.
MIT COVID-19 Response Funds
In exchange for the value you receive from this event, we ask that you make a donation (in an amount of your choosing) to the MIT Covid-19 Response Funds.
Funds will support:
MIT COVID-19 Research Fund
Gifts to support MIT’s response to help with the Covid-19 crisis, including providing equipment, space, expertise, and other resources to local area hospitals and other health care providers. Contributions to this fund will supplement Institute resources that are already being applied to these immediate medical needs including through the Medical Outreach and Crisis Management Team led by Professor Elazer Edelman, such as donations of personal protective equipment. Gifts will also support the work of Project Manus under Professor Martin Culpepper for projects including the design and mass manufacture of disposable face shields.
MIT COVID-19 Emergency Fund
Gifts to support MIT faculty and researchers addressing various aspects of the Covid-19 pandemic, including vaccine development, portable ventilators, AI solutions, and improved protective equipment.
Please make sure you are a current member of any MIT local club before registering.