What's in it for you?
Selected companies will have access to a suite of exclusive, top-tier resource, including:
- Prizes: The US Cleantech Open offers over $500,00 in cash, investment and in-kind services to regional and national showase
- World-Class Mentoring: Receive intensive, specials, and tailored mentoring from experienced business experts. Gain access to one of the world's only cleantech-specific expert networks, with hundresed of highly-skilled business professionals.
- Networking: Plug into (and become part of) a powerful national network of influencers and entrepreneurs. Connect with potential mentors, investors, and partners as you grow your company.
- Visibility: Showcase your startup to investors, strategic partners, and customer through a variety of events and media channels.
- Hands-On Training: 12-week series of intensive workshops and boot-camps to prepare you for success at every stage of your company's development.
What types of companies apply?
- Energy Generation, Distribution, Storage and Efficiency
- Chemicals and Advanced Materials
- Information and Communications Techniques
- Green Building & Materials
- Agriculture, Water & Waste
More than that, you're winning the opportunity to advance your company faster than you imagined, gain a reputation in the clean technology sector and create the world and the future that you envision.
So, If you want to successfully build and launch an impactful cleantech start-up, we invite you to apply for the Cleantech Open and join one of the greatest, largest, and longest-standing cleantech accelerators in the world. Be a part of something great; be a part of creating something even greater.
Date and Time
Thursday, May 11, 2017
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM PST
Add to Calendar 05/11/2017 12:00 AM 05/11/2017 12:00 AM PKT 2017 Cleantech Open Accelerator For details, click here: https://www.mitcnc.org/events/2017-cleantech-open-accelerator/ -
Primary Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
South BayMITCNC Event Wed, Jan 23 / 7:00 pm PST
PACCAR Innovation Center
1275 Reamwood Ave
Sunnyvale, CA, 94089
San FranciscoMITCNC Event Thu, Jan 31 / 6:00 pm PST
First Republic Bank
1 Front Street
San Francisco, CA, 94111