- GE Ventures
Other Affiliations : Stanford University - MS, University of Pennsylvania - MBA, Stanford University - BS
High-value data-enabled predictions are increasingly affordable and disruptive … skyrocketing the value of business decisions they enable and human judgement they augment.
Ideas are a commodity, but it’s implementation into production at scale that is priceless.
“Innovationist”, “Inventurist”, corporate venture capitalist, “venture industrialist” … take your pick. I am passionate about transforming big ideas into successful innovations, products and services.
Focused on digital transformation of industries and servitization of products. Concentrating on: industrial IoT, edge computing, digital twin, big data, AI/ML/machine intelligence and cyber security. The scope of the work is global and disruptive.
I develop partner eco-systems around technology platforms and I help companies grow via partnerships, investments and acquisitions. I’m energized by helping companies combine external innovations together with internal ones to achieve new products and services.
- Strategic Investments: set up, team leadership, 18X return on realizations of $1.01B
- Fund Raising: raised over $250 million in private equity.
- M&A: sourcing, diligence, negotiation, acquisition/divestiture, integration
- Open Innovation: sourcing, negotiation, joint development partnerships, joint ventures (USA, Europe, Korea, China)
- Entrepreneur: co-founded award-winning mobile internet startup, 200 employees, IPO, sold to Earthlink