Our 4th Future of Healthcare Conference will bring together 100 of the top tech startups, thought leaders and speakers, and 2,000 attendees. Startup exhibitors from previous events have gone on to raise billions of dollars and are shaping the future of an industry that needs innovation more than ever.
Help ensure the success of our conference by becoming a corporate sponsor. Contact us to learn more about sponsorship.
As a corporate sponsor, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Booth - Have your own virtual exhibitor booth.
- Attendee tickets - Receive free tickets for your company.
- Curated 1:1 Sessions - Fill out a company profile / meeting needs & interests survey that allows our virtual platform to automatically match you with / introduce you to other attendees for curated one-on-one online meetings.
- Qualified Leads - Receive a list of qualified leads to contact after the event.
- Event Banner & Website - Your logo will be prominently featured on multiple event marketing channels.
- Flashround intro video - Have the opportunity to upload a video that will be displayed to all attendees during a pre-event “flash round” running from 1/11 to 1/27.
- Home page video (Diamond-only) - Your company video will be displayed on the home page on the day of the event.
- Event email (Diamond-only) - Your company will be receive a special shoutout in a pre-event email to all attendees.
- Dedicated breakout rooms for your company to connect with attendees during the conference.
Date and Time
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
01:30 PM - 07:30 PM PT
Add to Calendar
Past participants have included key players from across the healthcare industry.
The Alliance for Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare (AAIH) is the global advocacy organization for the responsible advancement and use of artificial intelligence in healthcare to improve patients’ lives and create more efficient, sustainable, and accessible healthcare systems.https://www.theaaih.org/
Rather than adding new brick and mortar imaging centers, we purchase unused capacity at existing imaging centers at a discount and pass that savings along to individual patients and employer funded health plans.https://greenimaging.net/
Sedera is a non-profit Medical Cost Sharing community that offers a refreshing non-insurance approach to managing large health care costs.https://sedera.com/
MedTech Money is the resource dedicated to MedTech startups with the purpose of providing a community, insights, services, and products that save time for entrepreneurs who are in the process of raising capital.https://medtechmoney.com/