Co-Founder & CEO
- Cricket Health Inc.
- LinkedIn - Managing Director & VP, New Markets
- Solectria - A Yaskawa Company - Advisor
- Grassroots Enterprise - CEO
- Warpspeed Communications - Director, Business Development
- BCN Data Systems - Market Manager
- CellNet Data Systems - Market Manager
- Solectria Corporation - VP, Marketing & Business Development
- Boston Consulting Group - Associate
Other Affiliations : Stanford University
Over the past 25+ years, I’ve worked in a wide range of industries, ranging from health care to politics to the consumer Internet.
I’m the co-founder and CEO of Cricket Health, a health care company in San Francisco. We’re working to improve the lives of patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).
Before Cricket Health, I spent six years at LinkedIn, in a variety of senior leadership roles. Among other things, I led LinkedIn’s entry into new markets all over the world, and developed the company’s China strategy.
Prior to joining LinkedIn, I spent nine years (five as CEO) of Grassroots Enterprise, a technology and services firm that built online grassroots marketing and influencer programs for Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits, and issue campaigns.